Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

EMBOSSING CHALLENGE AT MILKCOFFEE!

First of all, just want to say a huge THANK YOU to all my amazing followers for wishing my sweet Peyton a happy birthday on Tues.  It really made her feel so specialSmile

Officially, the first day of summer is June 20, but at my house, it’s today because the kids are done with school until late August.  I love being able to sleep in past 6am as I am so NOT a morning person.  I am also excited to have more time to spend on my crafting – woot!!

Speaking of crafting, we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE and it is EMBOSSING!  You can use wet or dry embossing or both – can’t wait to see what you choose to makeSmile  Remember, you have until 8pm EST on Wednesday, June 20 to come play along.  Although we’d love to see a MILKCOFFEE SHOP image in your creation, it is not required for you to play along, although, it will give you an extra point per creation.

For today’s creation, I have used one of MILKCOFFEE SHOP’s newest series “Sally” and she is with the laundry basket – love that!  I have colored her with Copics, added some Sakura glitter pen for sparkle and I drew in what is supposed to be a tile floor (I am clearly not an artist).  I have used Bazzill CS and DP from my stash – there is embossing on both DPs plus I have used a Sizzix folder for the piece across the middle of card.  Doily die is from Cheery Lynn Designs and rectangles cut with Nesties.  Flowers are from Petaloo and sentiment is a rubber stamp from my stash.  Hope you like it and will come play along.

Additional challenges:
MY HEART PIECES – flowers
OOZAK CHALLENGE –2 DPs and at least 1 embellie
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS – many layers
FAB 'N FUNKY – go green ( I used the color green)
THE PAPER SHELTER – go dotty
STAMPAVIE AND MORE – for a girl
TANDA STAMPS – something new (new image)
CELEBRATE THE OCCASION – thinking of you and use a flower
DIGITAL TUESDAY – digi and anything goes
SKETCHY COLORS – sketch 

20 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Fabulous card and a great challenge too!:)x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful.

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

what a lovely card! love the lace design behind and wonderful colors.

~luanne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Utterly gorgeous Audrey.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

your card is so lovely x
good luck with the challenges x

Trish and Treasure said...

Love your layered embossing!!!

Jannhild said...

Cute card and cute image Audrey!
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
Hugs Jannhild

Sara H said...

Ooo your card is so sweet =) Love the bright papers and her hair is gorgeously colored !!! Beautiful!
Hugs,
Sara

Unknown said...

Oh Audrey at first thank you for coming to my blog and thanks again for participating.Beautiful coloring.Nice work. Hope you join us again next week.

Unknown said...

Just The Cutest Little Girl. i love your coloring

We would like to thank you for Entering My Heart Challenge.
Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for My Heart Pieces.

Sandy said...

Love that little image and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for inspiring us over at Oozak!

Deanne Saunders said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Heart Pieces!!!

Julie said...

Cute card - If you hadn't said that you drew the tile floor I wouldn't have know - it just looks like it was meant to be!!


x

Esther said...

Adorable card!
Love the bright colors.
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a fun image with your sentiment, love the lace background with your pretty colors! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Thinking of you-use a flower" challenge :)

sue law said...

Love the doily die in the background, very pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us on the tanda teaser!
suex

Emma H said...

What a cheerful and colourful card - very sweet! Thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky this week!

judit said...

Beautiful! I love how you coloured the hair! Many thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces for the Flower challenge! judit x

judit said...

Beautiful! I love how you coloured the hair! Many thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces for the Flower challenge! judit x

Pauline said...

This is super Aud... love the cheery colours! Thanks for sharing at My Heart Pieces!
hugs and blessings,
Polly