Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, September 19, 2016

Gothic Fun with Faery Ink and Belladonna Vampire

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!   Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Ours was supposed to be super busy, but some bad weather caused a few cancellations and postponements of some of our planned activities.  I got to use my time wisely, finally being able to get through months of e-mails!

I am here to share some Faery Ink inspiration with you today.   I have chosen the fabulous Belladonna Vampire digital stamp this month for my inspiration post.  This stunning image can be found in the Faery Ink Shop, in fact she is BRAND NEW in the shop today!.  As always, Amanda's images from Faery Ink Shop are super fun to color - always so many options and often great scenery included in the image.

I have really been enjoying experimenting with different color combos recently and trying to use ones that are less familiar to me and perhaps not as main stream in some cases.  This image begged me to use what I call Gothic color combos on it.  I am really pleased with how she turned out, I think these colors work so well with this stunning image.
img_3926
Image is cut with my Cameo.  I chose papers from Bo Bunny and Heartfelt Creations for my card, I think they give it just the right spooky look that I wanted.  This is a variation of the box pop up card.  I used die cuts for the bat and haunted house, added some sentiments cut with Crealies dies and buttons from my stash.

Hair:  V09, V17, V15, V12
Face/Skin: RV000, RV00, RV02, V01
Lips/Eyes: V09, V04, V01
Bodice: V99, V95, V93, V91, W00
Wings: W06, W04, W02, W00, RV99, RV59, RV56
Flowers in hair: V99, V93, V91, RV99, RV59, RV56

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Please pay a visit to the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!!  Also, come play along in our monthly challenge - WARM COLORS   - you can check it out at Faery Ink Facebook Group.  Wishing you all a great week!
Hugs:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Evening Audrey what a great card and your design is wonderful.

Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}