Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Day today - Weds., Dec. 16


Wow, I was busy today! I finished 8 cards and one altered item!! Above, you will see my entries for Sew Many Cards challenge #17. The challenge was to use all red on your card although the image could be colored in other colors. So, first I made a gift tag. I covered both sides of SU chipboard circle tag with SU DP. I punched a hole out where the chipboard hole was and ran some cute velvet red rickrack ribbon thru it (think it's from Maya Road). Then placed my colored Sew Many Cards candy cane heart image and wrote "to" and "from." I think it looks nice and can't wait to put it on a present! I'm going to make some more too:) Next is Miki the Monkey holding onto a candy cane (into candy canes today). I colored Miki with copics and put flower soft on the white parts of his Santa hat. I used SU real red and DP and then took another piece of SU real red and ran it through the Big Shot using the Cuttlebug snowflake EF. I mounted Miki on that using dimensionals and finished off the card with The Paper Co. bling and SU grosgrain real red ribbon. I think it turned out great. Thanks for a fun challenge!!


3 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute Audrey!! They go together wonderfully!! Looks like you've had a busy day today crafting!! Thanks for finding the time to join us this week at Sew Many Cards!!

DesertBuni said...

WOW Looks great! I like how you layered you REDS!! Miki of course is adorable... and I really like the Red Bling you added! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Sew Many cards! Look forward to seeing you again!

Unknown said...

Wow-
Both of these are beautiful! The layered red gives so much dimesnion!

Thank you for playing with us at Sew Many Cards- I look forward to seeing more from you in the future :)
Angela