Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, February 1, 2010

FRIDAY SKETCHERS #87 & PAPERTREY INK CARD SWAP

This card is for Friday Sketchers #87 (http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/) and also for a Papertrey Ink card swap on SCS hosted by my friend Susan aka craftycrunchymama.  I had a lot of fun using Jeanette's AWESOME sketch and I really like the way everything came together.  I used SU CS - tangerine tango, green galore and can't remember the name of the yellow (barely banana?).  White is TAC 100.  Ribbon is Offray grosgrain from JoAnn.  I colored Papertrey Ink image with copics and then paper pieced using Basic Grey Sugar Rush.  Cut out using nestis and then daubed edges with SU tangerine tango.  Image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black and SU brocade blue on DP.  Also used SU brocade blue to stamp Papertrey Ink sentiment on Basic Grey DP then cut out using Nesties.  Trim on yellow CS done using EK Success edge punch from JoAnn.  Green CS embossed with Quickutz Embossing Folder.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please leave me some comments!!

3 comments:

sgc said...

Audrey--I didn't know you were in this Papertrey swap. I love your card! Hope I get one.

Jill said...

What a fun card Audrey, love the colours! Jill x

Jen said...

Such great colors! Very cute!