Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 19, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE - MARCH 19-25

Guess what?!?  It's challenge time again at SEW MANY CHALLENGES.   Don't forget to stop by  THE SHOP so you can get some images!!  This week's challenge is to use Jeri's sketch and something that reminds us of spring.  I am SOOO ready for spring!!  We have been teased here with glorious weather all week, but it's going to become cold again next week:(

Anyway, I chose the flip the sketch and make it horizontal for my card.  I chose Toga the Turtle for this week's card because she reminded my of spring due to the flowers on her shell.  I chose to stick Darice bling flowers over the flowers for some sparkle and some dimension.  CS is SU Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Green Galore.  I colored Toga with copics (E25, E27, E13 & E15 for bottom, G12, G14, G16 & G19 for face and body and G28 & E39 for feet) and atyou spicas (dots and patches). White CS is GP 110 and cut out with nesties.   Rick rack ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  Flower stickers are K & Company.  Thanks so much for looking.:)

I want to thank our amazing sponsors for the week Cornish Heritage Farms.  You can find them HERE


Sponsor Prize Package:
Three New Release Stamp sets that will be pictured on the challenge blog

Cornish Heritage Farms (CHF) is owned & run by Richard & Liz Pomeroy. Why the name? Richard & Liz are originally from Cornwall, England hence the Cornish Heritage & the 'Farms' is the 100 acre farm in north central Montana where they live & where all the stamps are manufactured. Richard & Liz believe in producing a high quality product so all the stamps are deeply etched, red rubber. CHF is a diverse stamp company in the fact that it consists of a variety of different licenses & styles, ranging from very detailed (Thomas Kinkade) to simple line art (Tom Fun Collection) therefore offering something for everyone.

Thanks again to CHF!!  And thanks to anyone who visits me and comments on my blog, I sincerely appreciate each and every comment I receive.  HUGS!




7 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card!

kim.mom said...

Great card! Love how you turned the sketch on its side!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Audrey, great take on the layout. I just love the rickrack!! How fun is that. Also love the flowers on the turtle. Cute card girl!

racinggrandma61 said...

Richard and Liz are some of the greatest people. I have worked with them and their stamps for a few yrs now

Cheri said...

Nice card. :)

~Jeri~ said...

Great job Audrey!

Cindy N. said...

Nice card. Love the bling you added to the turtle's back.