Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE AT AI FACTORY!!


It has been a busy week and I haven't posted anything since Monday, but I am about to have a number of posts in the next couple days, so keep watching!:)  I'd like to start off with our new weekly AI FACTORY Challenge.  You can check it out at AI FACTORY CHALLENGE BLOG.  Our challenge this week is anything goes and use a punch(es).  Although it is not necessary to use an AI FACTORY image to participate in the challenge, you will still want to stop by AI FACTORY STORE and check out all the AMAZING images, clip art, etc. that are there for you to purchase plus the GREAT selection of FREEBIES!  Finally, you'll want to make sure to visit AI FACTORY COMMUNITY and catch up on all the tutorials and discussions going on there.
We are working with this WONDERFUL Ella "Peace" set this week, it is one of my VERY FAVORITE sets!
  I colored Ella with copics and paper pieced her clothes and ribbons.  I chose paper that I thought fit well with the yoga/peace theme.  My DP is from Basic Grey.  CS is Bazzill textured red.  I cut image and DP behind image with nesties.  I used EK Success and SU punchs for the smaller scalloped circles/half circles and also used an SU punch to cut out the sentiment.  Pearls are Recollections from Michaels.  I hope you like this, I am VERY PLEASED with how it turned out.:)

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:                                                                           
FAB N' FUNKY - paper piecing


7 comments:

Jill said...

Love the way you have used the patterned papers and colours and she is a very cute image! Jill x

mrsk06 said...

Hi Audrey What a great card! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Fairy Knoll DT btw i'm following you it's easier to keep up to date LOL Hope your ok!

Sal xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful card Audrey! I love the paper piecing and the colors you've used!

Ginny said...

very cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh my how cute! Love that paper Piecing!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

andrea said...

gorgeous card and the image is so sweet thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

skippy stamps said...

Very nice job with the sketch!!! I love the Paper piecing!