Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

FEATURE FRIDAY CHALLENGE #26 AT THE CHARACTER CAFE - pocket card

It's Friday again and that means a few posts from me today:)  First up is FEATURE FRIDAY at THE CHARACTER CAFE BLOG.  Today's NEW CHALLENGE is POCKET CARDS!  While it's not necessary to use a TCC image on your card, we'd sure LOVE to see one.  Head on over to CHARACTER CAFE STORE and check out all the AMAZING images - you may also find some FREEBIES:)

For my card, I used SU pink passion and Bo Bunny DPs.  The pearl flowers are from Michael's.  Ribbon is also from Michael's.  I used nesties for the scallops on the CS and DP.  Image is Buck E. from THE CHARACTER CAFE and is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with nesties and edges daubed with SU green galore.  Sentiment is SU.  I hope you like it, it was lots of fun to create:)

This card also fits in with the challenge at PARTY TIME TUESDAYS - birthday pocket card

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

fairie said...

I love this pocket card. It's so cute. I have to give me a try now. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Abby Beard said...

I love it.. so colorful! Such a cute image, too! Thanks for joining us at PTT :)

Shalini said...

such a cute idea... thanks for sharing...

Hugs
Shalini
www.craftcurry.com

Katie said...

What a cute pocket card! Thanks for sharing w/ us at PTT!

Dianna said...

Very cute card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Cindy N. said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it.

paige said...

Cute pocket card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Anna said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays.

Nancy said...

Such a cute pocket card, and the image is just adorable!! Thanks for partying with us at PTT this week!

Fink said...

I love Buck E! Nice job with your pocket card!

Kristie W. said...

Very cute pocket card! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Marjo said...

This pocket card is too cute. My hubby is an OSU Beaver fan. I may have to get that image, have to replace the flower pot with a football though...

hugs, Marjo