Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 4, 2010

BUGABOO ABaC Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!!  Wow, I got close to nothing done all weekend due to an endless array of soccer games - 5 between my 2 boys, although my older son's team played a tournament, so his team accounted for 4 of the games.  Anyway, his team WON the tournament!!  This is their first win after being runner up A LOT over the past 2 years, so it was wonderful for him.

I am lucky to have a "free" day today!  So, I am trying to catch up on my blog posts, which means my blog activity should be busy today.  First up is ANYTHING BUT A CARD day at BUGABOO's CATCH THE BUG BLOG.  Make sure you stop by there to see Paul's AMAZING creation (as well as mine;)).  Also, our WORLD CARD MAKING DAY Anything Goes CHALLENGE is still going on, so make your creation and get it linked up over there.

Don't forget, we have something very SPECIAL happening over at the blog as well....
For my project today, I decided to make something for my younger son's teacher, so I altered one of the giant clothes pins.  I used SU DP and this FABULOUS BUGABOO image, which you can find at BUGABOO STORE.  Her name is Ruby and this is her calendar tidbit for Sept.  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and then cute her out using a Quickutz border die.  Made the DP into a sticker using Xyron and stuck it on the clothes pin.  Think it makes a great holder for stickers.
On the back side, I chose the use and Imaginisce sentiment that I stamped in SU old olive, cut with nesties and decorated with some sparkly star gems from Michael's.  I hope you like it.
It's also OPEN MIKE MONDAY over at BUGABOO STAMPS BLOG of BUGABOO owner Jodie, so go on over and find out what we're chatting about today:)

My project is also for the following challenges:
COWGIRL SUNDAY CHALLENGE - anything goes
CRAZY CHALLENGE - no buttons or ribbons
OOH LA LA CREATIONS - nothing floral


11 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow thats certainly a big clothes pin the biggest I have seen and what a fabulous project very colourful love that image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Connie said...

Cute! I have some of those pins hanging around...need to make up something like this! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Challenge!

Min said...

What a super cute idea Audrey! Makes me want to go out and get one of those super cute things and give it a try!
Hugs!
~M

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute idea!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Such a great project.This is going to be so useful - teachers always have plenty of stickers!Fab image and colours too.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

Rosalee said...

Awesome idea Audrey. Never though about making a sticker holder but it sure is a wonderful idea. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Mary Brown said...

Love that paper with the clothes pin...how fun! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa Martz said...

Great way to put lots of goodies together to give as a gift. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Gina said...

Wow! How big is that peg?!! Very clever project:D Thank you for joining us at Cowgirls Sundays XXX

Poppet said...

Great idea Audrey, the peg looks awesome and what a useful gift.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful 'peg' with us at CSSC. :-) xx