Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE - HAPPY CHINESE (LUNAR) NEW YEAR

WOO HOO, I am back online!!  Wow, I never realized how dependant I have become on my computer until I had no internet access yesterday and I couldn't do anything!  Wound up actually cleaning my house!!;)  Also did some creating, went to the bowling alley with my kids so I could use WiFi there and not much else.  Thankfully, kids back to school today even if they do have a 2 hr. delay.

Time for another FUN CHALLENGE at RAINBOW LADY'S CHALLENGE and this week it's HAPPY CHINESE (LUNAR) NEW YEAR.  2011 is the Year of the Rabbit.   You may use an items you wish to create your card, just make sure it's NEW (no backlinking please) and that you enter is before 12pm EST on Weds., Feb. 9.

I chose this adorable rabbit image from DIGIS BY PHOOKA that I won from one of their challenges.  Definitely going to have to get more of these cuties!!  I think she's so cute with her little dress.  I copied her twice, colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Nesites, daubed with SU Bravo Burgandy, used Stickles for balloons.  Buttons are from DeNami Designs, all DP is Basic Grey.  All CS is SU bravo burgandy.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with SU punch.  Bottom piece is Nesties border die.  Ribbon is from my stash.  I hope you like it!

Other challenges entered:

DARING CARDMAKERS - year of the rabbit
FUZZY WUZZY - animal and anything goes
POLKA DOODLE - party time
THE STAMP MAN - oriental
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS - for the kiddies
2 SISTERS - girls just wanna have fun (bunnie are girls - they are wearing dresses)
TOP TIP TUESDAY - anything girlie
OOH-LA-LA CREATIONS - 3 of a kind (buttons)
THE PINK ELEPHANT - red, brown, pink
SKETCH SATURDAY - sketch

8 comments:

Christine said...

Pleased you are back online Audrey, fab image, she is a cutie.
Hugs xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, this is too cute! Love the way you used buttons for embellishments!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Audrey, Glad you managed back online. Golly your weather must be bad just now. Love the card the image is so cute. Love Hazelxo

Shelley said...

That's adorable. Glad you are back online. It's freezing here, -20 at night and we are all just trying to survive, lol.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! love the colors and buttons!

Vee said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Good Luck.
xx Vee

sammi said...

Gorgeous card, Audrey! Love the border and the color palette. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Ooh La La creations, in our "3 of something" challenge.

Brenda Brown said...

Great little card Audrey, love the colours and design.
Thanks for sharing it with us at the Stamp Man.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox