Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 30, 2011

WHOOPSI DAISY - LACE AND RIBBON

Hello everyone and hope you had a nice MEMORIAL DAY if you celebrate it. I am sorry I have not been around much - besides for both my boys playing in a soccer tournament all weekend, and a neice and a nephew graduating, life has thrown me a bit of a curve ball. Late Sat., I wound up inadvertantly deleting over 2 YEARS worth of pictures from my camera/memory stick. I lost all my pictures from our 2 Disney vacations and many others that I am still sick about 2-3 days later. Anyway, that is why I have been a bit absent.
Heading on to brighter topics, I will be announcing my CANDY WINNERS tomorrow. There are still several peoples' candies from the last set that I have not had time to send yet, but you can ask anyone who wins my candy, you will ALWAYS receive it (sooner or later).

We have a NEW CHALLENGE going on at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE and our theme this time is LACE AND RIBBON.  Also, this challenge will last for 2 weeks as the DT are taking a short holiday and will be back the following week.  So, you have until Sunday, June 12 at 1pm EST to get your entries posted at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE BLOG.

You do not have to use a WHOOPSI DAISY image to play in our challenges, but we'd sure LOVE to see one.  All of Linnie's GORGEOUS images can be found at WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP and there's a number of FABULOUS NEW sheets and an ADORABLE FREEBIE there for you as well, so go check it out!!


Here is my card.  I am thrilled how it turned out.  I colored my WHOOPSI DAISY image from Sheet #244 with Copics and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  DP from Basic Grey and Fancy Pants Designs, lace from JoAnn, ribbon from my stash, ribbon cut die from Marianne's Dies.  Nellies die used to cut out sentiment from MFT clear and bling is My Mind's Eye.

Other challenges entered:

DELICIOUS DOODLES - lovely lace
FUZZY WUZZY - animal and babies
JUST ADD INK - just add fussy cutting
MAMI DOODLES - let's party
SIMPLY CREATE - special day or event
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS - pink and girlie
BASIC GREY - shabby chic
PAPER SUNDAES - shabby chic

17 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful card, that image is very sweet. I am sorry to hear you lose your pictures that's very unfortunate (I hope that's the right word because my english is not so good)
hugs linda

Susanne said...

I love the card... beautiful colours and a sweet little girl... Have a nice day! Hugs Susanne

Gerda said...

You have been a busy bee, hon! Love the new cards, they are all so cute!

Hugs, Gerda

Irene said...

How nice is this one in those darker colors which we don't see that often, well done! So sorry about your pictures!!
I have a question: the goregeous candy from april 22..........how long does it run, I cannot find anything about closing date.

Gr. Irene

Glennis F said...

Oh what a disaster!! I mean your camera, not your lovely card, it's gorgeous

Corinde's Creations said...

Love your card, so cute.

Corinde.

Regena said...

What a beautiful card!! love the purple shades u used.and that image is darling

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love your stamp and colours you used. So sorry to hear about the photos, yes me too would be still sick with thinking about it.. try not to think about it xxx

Ruthie said...

Another fabby card Audrey

Rx

sara said...

gorgeous card love that image thanks for joining us as paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

Jen Shults said...

Beautiful card! I love the purples! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Adorable card, Audrey!!! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Teri said...

Another wonderful creation hun!
Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge again, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

I really love the lay out and yr card. Thanks playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
hugs
Ildiko

Alica said...

so sweet! The image is adorable and you colored it wonderfully!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, your colour combo is fabulous and the image is so sweet!!

So glad you joined us at Basic Grey this week,
hugs
Heather xx

Unknown said...

very pretty and love all of the purple, thanks for joining SC!!!