Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 19, 2011

THURSDAY SHOWCASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS

 It's Thursday, which means time for the DIGITAL DELIGHTS DT to showcase our new projects on DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and if you get a chance, I'm sure the DT members would love visits to their blogs and if you show them some love:)

A NEW CHALLENGE at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES starts today as well, so make sure you check that out and I hope you will come play along!!

Don't forget, there's also a BIG SALE going on at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP this week, so make sure you stock up!!
I chose the image "School Bus" from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP because my kids are going back to school next week and I can't wait!  I will miss my "summer hours" but it will be so nice to have some "me" time.  The last 3 weeks have been very taxing.

My DIGITAL DELIGHTS images is colored with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Metallic pens from Sakura.  Papers are SU textured, used EK Success border for the scalloped piece.  Flowers are Petaloo and button Basic Grey.  SU ribbon.  Paper from 6 x 6 pad in my stash and sentiment from DIGITAL DELIGHTS.  Hope you like it.

Challenges:

AMBER'S CRAFTS AND STUFF - back to school
CRAFTY CREATIONS - red, orange, green
LITTLE DARLINGS - school days
LIL RED WAGON - back to school
PAPER PRETTIES - back to school
PENNY'S CHALLENGES - back to school
CRAFT US CRAZY - anything goes

12 comments:

Glennis F said...

Yes. I like it very much - so colourful.

Irene said...

Won't be long till school starts again so great card!!!

Gr. Irene

susy said...

ideale per il ritorno a scuola dei bambini.
molto bella.
bellissimi i colori

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely fantastic card, I love the colours and paper and such a cute image too. Brilliant. Lee xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Such a cute card and perfect for back to school.
Came over from Shellys. :0)
Lynn

Tini A. said...

uuiii.. .another sweet card! Great for school days. Wonderful!

Marley said...

Lovely back to school card! Awesome coloring on the image and the design papers are beautiful! hugs Marley

Courtney said...

Adorable Audrey!! I love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Louise said...

Hi there!
Oh, this is so gorgeous :) Amazing colouring :)

Thank you so much for joining us at LD challenges this fortnight :)
Welcome back :)
Hugs

Hello said...

As always awesome colors!

Designing with Debbie said...

Great Back to School card. I love this image it is too cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute back to school!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com