Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

NEW CHRISTMAS RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!!

Good morning - wow, a couple days since my last post.  Life has been CRAZY!!  Most of the issues have revolved around the same stupid toilet that we had issues with about a month ago, but it is also destroying the ceiling in the room below and dripping all over the carpet in that room which of course is where the main computer, printer, router and modem live.  Plus it is bringing a damp, moldy smell to the carpet, which now I need to have cleaned - uck!!

Ok, no more toilet stories for now and onto to fun and happy things, such as NEW RELEASES at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP - woo hoo!  I am so excited for today's releases, Wendy (aka Louby Loo) has once again WOWED us with her adorable creations. 

Please make sure to go check out all the new releases at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP as well as the projects the DT have made with them at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.  If you have a chance, I'm sure the DT girls would love a visit to their personal blogs as well:)

Don't forget, we also have a NEW CHALLENGE going at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES and I hope you will check that out too!!


I have used North Pole Eddie the Elf plus 3 different digi papers - you can find everything at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.   I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and then added Stickles for the snow and ball on light pole plus Flower Soft for the brim of Eddie's hat.   Snowflakes also cut with Nesties and ribbon is from SU.  I hope you like it!

16 comments:

Uta said...

Your christmas card is beautiful.

Hugs, Uta

cebelica said...

Wonderful Christmas card. I love that big snowflake. Fab work! *hugs*

Crafty Loops said...

Dear me Audrey, you are having some trouble with that toilet. It just wont leave you in peace! Hope you get it sorted soon. I love your card, the image is so cute and I love the sparkly snow, what a fab idea. Lee xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
Love your sweet card this week! Another outstanding creation!

Hope the water works stop at your house and life takes a giant leap in the right direction! Hang in there, My Friend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Audrey, love the bright Christmas colours and that image is really so cute... sorry to hear about your problems at home :( Hope everything will be ok soon. Hugs xxx

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic Audrey:) Hope your life is a bit calmer today!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Demae said...

nice Christmas card

Sandra H said...

Wow this is such a fantastic card:) Sandra H

Glennis F said...

Oh - this is so cute

Jacq said...

Hi Audrey,
Oh dear sorry to hear about the problems at home, hope its all sorted for you soon.
Oh this is just Adorable!!! Love the adorable image, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

cardmaking bird said...

I can't believe the toilet is destroying your house!! I prefer your funny toilet stories ;-)) Fab card - such a cute image and that snowflake is gorge! Hugs, Marie xx

Andrea said...

what a super cute card, love it
hugs andrea

Mary G. said...

Super fun card! Love the combination of papers and the striped ribbon. Nicely done!

Bernie said...

I feel for you about the toilet. Mine has been dripping off and on for what seems like forever. Thankfully mine drips under the house. I tired of family “helping" I’m having the entire bathroom gutted and remodeled shortly.
I love your card and that image is adorable.
Blessings Bernie

Regena said...

Hi Audrey..Just stopping by to say hi...WOW!! u sure have a lot to deal with lately..hope things are getting calmer for u..Hugs Regena

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.