Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 3, 2011

THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR AT PAPER CUPCAKES - GO GREEN

Happy Monday to all!!  Hope everyone's week is starting off great:)  We have a NEW CHALLENGE this week at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR and our challenge this week is GO GREEN!  You can interpret this anyway you'd like - use something green, something about recycling, use recycled/repurposed materials - it's open to tons of different interpretations:)

For my card, I chose "Hello Sunshine" from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP.  I colored the image with Copics and then cut with Lifestyle Craft dies as I did with backing paper.  I chose papers from The Angel Co. and CTMH as well as My Mind's Eye DP.  I added flowers and gems/pearls from Prima, stitched ribbon from my stash and a sentiment that I computer generated and then cut with Nesties.  I also embossed the green layer with a Cuttlebug folder.  Hope you like it:)

I hope you will come play along at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR.  You have until Sunday evening on Oct. 9.  Remember, it is not required to use an image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP, but if you do, you'll get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of our random.org drawing for the winner.

Additional challenges entered:

CRAFTY ANN'S around the world (the Earth:))
PILE IT ON - do it for fun (fun flowers and had fun coloring this:))

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is beautiful nice and summery and as it goes we are having a late summer in the uk and its a heatwave outside so its such a perfect creation right now hun xx

Kim Kelley said...

What a cute card! So cheery!

Jessica Buffa said...

Good Morning Audrey!! I just adore your RRR card...so fun and bright and it made me smile!! I am in NE Ohio...Amherst. It is about 10 minutes south of Lake Erie west of Cleveland. So nice to have the sun shining after the rain, huh?!? Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying such sweet things. Happy to be a follower of your blog already!
:O)
Jessica

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Audrey, this is such a great card! I love your interpretation of our challenge at Crafty Ann's - thank you for joining us. :)
Ann x

Bernie said...

This is a fantastic card. Love that image and the papers you've used.
Blessings Bernie

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh what a bright and cheery card, love it!

iReneM said...

Love your card, Audrey.
A great take on the challenge :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Ann's

x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

Your card is FABULOUS!!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!