Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 10, 2011

THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR WITH PAPER CUPCAKES - SCRIPTURE CHALLENGE

Hello everyone and welcome to a new challenge at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR.  This week our challenge is chosen by DT member Sony and she has chosen to USE SCRIPTURE.  I love using Scripture in my creations, although I feel I don't do it very often, so need to use it more:)  I am really pleased how it came out here!

I colored my image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP with Copics.  I cut out using Lifestyle Crafts dies and used papers from DCWV.   The sentiment is from Verve clear stamps, stamped on Vellum with Staz-On and cut with Nesties.  Lace is from MFT, flower from Prima and crystal bling from Prima.  Base papers from Bazzill and CTMH.


I hope you will come join us.  You have until Sunday, Oct. 16 to enter our challenge at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR.   While we would love to see an image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP, it is not necessary to play in our challenge, however, if you use a PAPER CUPCAKES image, you will get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of our random.org drawing for the winner.

Additonal challenges entered:

SCRAPPY FROGS - fruits
SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS - sentiment plus anything goes
STAMPIN SISTERS IN CHRIST - anything goes
DESIGNED 2 DELIGHT - leaf/fallen leaves
SEND A SMILE 4 KIDS - fall/Autumn colors
STAMP, SCRAP AND DOODLE - things that are
round
BLOGGER'S CHALLENGE - falling for you
CUDDLY BUDDLY - check it out (gingham, plaid, checks)
JUST ADD INK - add a die cut
MAMI DOODLES - "Mother Nature"
STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON - fall colors

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Audrey, love the colours you've used and the layout.

Lorraine said...

this one is so beautiful huni i just love the sentiments on this one xx

jd designs said...

Beautiful card. Love the verse!

~ JD ~

Kim Kelley said...

This is wonderful! I love it!

Bernie said...

Fantastic card! Lovely sentiment and image! As usual great colors and design.
Blessings Bernie

Glennis F said...

Super card - as always

Aartje said...

What a beautyful card, with beautyful sentiment.
Love Aartje

Crafty Loops said...

Audrey this is so beautiful, a really lovely card. The colours are perfect and I love the flower. Lee xx

sandra said...

Great Autumn colours on your card!
Love this image!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Iverova said...

Very beautiful autumn postcard turned out, but I think the flower in the left corner there no need! but this is my opinion:)

Jani said...

Thats great!
jani x