Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 12, 2012

PUNCH IT OUT AT WHOOPSI DAISY!!

Hey everyone and happy Monday!  It’s rainy and gray here, but at least it’s warm out.  Tomorrow will be even warmer, yay!! 

My weekend was busy, but so fun and I received my Copic Intermediate Certification on Saturday, woo hoo!!    I am so thrilled that I was able to attend and complete these classes.


We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE and it is “Punch it Out,” so get out those punches and show us what you gotSmile  Remember, you need to use an image from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP in order to win or be chosen Top 3 for our challenge.  There’s a FREEBIE available at WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP as well as BUY ONE SHEET, GET ONE FREE SALE back for a limited time, so hurry on over and take advantage of this great deal!  Also, you can purchase Daisy and Friends CD from JOANNA SHEEN'S SHOP, so go check that out as well.

For my image today, I have colored this sweet Daisy with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I punched out the circle from Nesties and the ticket with Whimsy die.  DP from First Edition and CS from Darice.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls from Prima and sentiment from Verve.  Cuttlebug folder used for embossed piece.  Hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional challenges:

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love those flowers.

Unknown said...

Most adprable Audrey! Love this card! Hugs, Frea

Dawnll said...

Congratulations for taking and finishing the certification.
Your card is adorable-love Joanna Sheen

Jennifer said...

Fantastic paper choices! I love the die that this adorable little girl is atop! Congratulations on another Copic achievement!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Audrey and the image is just so adorable:) xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your Copic Class! Super sweet card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Crafty Loops said...

Congratulations on your Copic Certification Audrey. This card is so pretty. Lee x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.love the dollie and little purple flowers.great job coloring the little girl.tfs