Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 25, 2012

SHOWCASE THURSDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Off to the dr. today for my yearly physical and for him to tell me, AGAIN, that I have high cholesterol (it’s hereditarySad smile).  So, I am hoping he just gives me some pills this time as I already follow a low-fat diet and have for years, take fish oil and eat oatmeal every day!

Anyhow, we have a NEW showcase Thursday for you over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and as always, the DT gals have made some creations that will knock your socks off!!  So, head on over to DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and check them out and if you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their personal blogs as well.

We also have a NEW CHALLENGE going on at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so make sure you stop over there to check out what it is and to see our amazing sponsor prize offer.

Finally, have you been to DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP recently?  There are some adorable BRAND NEW releases and also our full NEW monthly release waiting for you along with all your previous favorites and the Bargain or Freebie Friday section too!!

So, for my card today, I have chosen Princess Shona from the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and I have put her sitting on the Plain Window and used the new Princess sentiment, which I cut with scissors. Nesties used for cutting image, frame and scalloped border. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace from JoAnn and papers are Taylored Expressions, Jilliebean and from my stash. Pearls are from Studio 112. I hope you like it.

Additional challenges:
CRAFTS AND ME – flowers
CRAFTY CREATIONS – pastels, pearls and lace
PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGES – anything goes
AUD SENTIMENTS – any sentiment
DL ART THANKFUL THURSDAY – anything goes
LITTLE MISS MUFFET – anything goes
SOUTHERN GIRLS – die cut or punch
FLOURISHES TIMELESS TUESDAY – use a flower
SCRAP CREATIONS – BINGO (pearls, lace, glitter or die cut, digi and flowers)
C.R.A.F.T. CHALLENGES – recipe – 2 or more DP, a tag, glitter


24 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a lovely princess! Love the lace overlay and the princess ticket!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love the princess.

Anke said...

Beautiful card.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Sandra H said...

Another beautiful card Audrey with a beautiful image too! have a lovely weekend:)x

Unknown said...

Super cute princess. I will go check these images. I love them.

Dawnll said...

Hope your physical went well , one of my least favorite things to do...lol
What a cutie today-love the PINK
have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

I love this card Audrey! It reminds me of a multi colored stripey candy I use to have when I was a kid.
Love Pearl x

sallysbitz2 said...

Love your card x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Rosalee said...

Adorable card Audrey. Love your coloring, its so beautiful. I also love the patterned paper you chose to use. TFS. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Rosalee

Tonya said...

I hope everything went well for you at the doctors.
Your card is adorable. Such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

This is a really lovely card. Love the colours!

- Mel x

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

hoping that dr's rpt was positively good for you !
new to this but liking the learning!
and appreciating sooo much creativity..

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet. Thanks for playing at FTTC!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so sweet, I love the I Love the image you did such a great job coloring her and there are so many interesting elements to your card. Thanks for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Such a very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

pretty card! wonderful colors and coloring

~luanne

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Janet - aka stacky said...

such a lovely card and the image is so sweet x

Aunty Sue said...

this is so sweet thanks for sharing at Craft this week

Olivia said...

What a darling image. Fabulous job with it,

Melanie said...

Such a lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

mags said...

Gorgeous card Audrey. Lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
Mags
x