Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

LITTLE MISS MUFFET SHOWCASE WEEK

Well, Blogger is still playing up with me on Google Chrome – can’t upload pictures and can’t seem to get into my reader to look at all the blogs I followSad smile

Anyway, hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday.  I had to run some errands a bit ago and have one meeting tonight, but otherwise, I am just happy tomorrow is Friday and it is a long weekend since Monday is Labor Day Holiday here in US.  Also, tomorrow marks the end of the first 5 day week of school for the kids and I we have all survived except for everyone being pretty tired.

So today on LITTLE MISS MUFFET BLOG we have a SHOWCASE of a variety of fabulous images/creations by our DT.  I hope you will head on over and check out their amazing work.  If you have time, you’ll want to visit the DT gals individual blogs, you will be happy you did!!

Remember, you still have til Tuesday, September 4 to come play in our PINK, PINK, PINK challenge on LITTLE MISS MUFFET BLOG – 1 entry and follow theme if you don’t use an image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET SHOP, but if you use an image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET SHOP, you can enter unlimited times and your theme is anything goes!  So either way, we hope you will join us.

Finally, come join us on LITTLE MISS MUFFET FACEBOOK GROUP – there’s lots of fun chatter over there, plus Barbara has promised a FREEBIE when we reach 100 followers – yay!!
 
For my creation today, I have chosen LITTLE MISS MUFFET SHOP image “Zabel” and she is doing what I wish I was doing – napping!! LOL  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I have used CS from Bazzill, DP from my stash, bling/flowers from Prima and ribbon from my stash.  Sentiment from Taylored Expressions is cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies and I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss blue piece.  Color combo is from Design Seeds.  Hope you like it!!
 
Additional Challenges:
THERE SHE GOES – sketch
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY – back to school
CRAZY AMIGO CHALLENGE – back to school
RIBBON CAROUSEL – spooled item plus Back to School
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR – anything goes
CRAFT YOUR PASSION – emboss it
FASHIONISTA CHALLENGE – card for a child
LEXI’S CREATIONS – back to school/college

17 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Your cards a stunner the image and the layout is gorgeous xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the image.

stampingbowd said...

Cute card!!! Love that image!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Perfect sentiment for this image! So sweet!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. Fabulous card. Love the image and the embossed background is so very striking too. Just love your design.
Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxxx

Faye said...

Hiya Audrey. You're colouring is divine. X

Suzie's Card Den said...

Lovely card for a child, such a sweet image.

Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

TRACEY MO said...

Great card that was me when i was at school!!!

Thanks for joining us at lexi's creations

Tracey dt

Unknown said...

Aud isn't she delightful what a super image and a lovely card hugs Elaine

KarinsArtScrap said...

This card is so cute.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

alethea said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining our Emboss it Challenge at CYP! HUgsxx

HopkinsStudio said...

Hi! Love the shading! Thanks fir Playing with us at JDE!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful work with the Copics and nice fussy cutting. I love fussy cutting! Nice composition! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
Hugz,
Chana

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life} {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member}

ursula Uphof said...

A gorgeous card, lovely image.Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member
My Crafting Corner


Unknown said...

Your card is adorable - love everything about it! Thank you for playing at TTCRD Magazine Challenge- Hugz, Colleen

Jen Leeflang said...

OOOOH! I LOVE that image - what a fabulous card!
Thanks for joining our Back to School Challenge at DIgistamps 4 Joy!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT LEAD