Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MOTHER’S DAY/FOR A SPECIAL LADY CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE today and is MOTHER’S DAY or FOR A SPECIAL LADY.

You do not need to use an image from INKY IMPRESSIONS to play along, but if you do, you will get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of random.org drawing for the winner. INKY IMPRESSIONS has a lot of awesome stamps to fit this theme, so hope you will check out the shop! You have until Tuesday, May 14 at 5pm EST to come play along.

You’ll definitely want to make a stop at INKY IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION BLOG and check out all the fun projects being presented there. Lots of fun ideas and techniques!!

Also, we have an INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE that we’d sure love for you to check out.

For my creation this week, I have chosen INKY IMPRESSIONS rubber stamp “Gardening LiLi.”  You may remember, I used her for my coloring tutorial last week.  Well, I have now made her into a card.  She is colored with Copics and Sakura glaze pen and I cut her out with Nestie.  I added backing paper from Core-dinations and DP from Basic Grey.  Mesh ribbon is from my stash, buttons from DeNami Designs.  Sentiment is from Cardz TV and cut with S & P Company die.  Sure hope you like it and that you will come play along!

Additional Challenges:

4 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Aud Love the image, layout, gorgeous papers and details.
Hugs Linda

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Love the spring scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card and what a fab image as always presented so beautifully x

Unknown said...

So cute - love that flowery paper :-) x x