Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

SHOWCASE THURSDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

As usual, another Thursday post for you! It’s time for SHOWCASE THURSDAY at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and you can find all the DT gals inspiration samples at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!


My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Flower Power Dolled Up Daisy.”  I love this precious image, definitely one of my favorites!  I have colored her with Copics and cut with Sizzix dies.  Papers are American Crafts and Coredinations.  DP is from K and Co. and Prima bling finishes off the card.  Sure hope you like it.

Additional Challenges:
SKETCH SATURDAY – sketch                

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable! I love the bright,fun colors and your coloring is gorgeous!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Love the jewel flourishes and colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Absolutely beautiful card Audrey.

I still haven't heard back from you regarding your card for Sunday and am wondering if the email went to spam so I decided I'd check in with you here and maybe you could send me a message. Thanks.

Lisa D.

Alex H. said...

A really sweet card.. love these bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
;-) Alex H.