Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CRAFTY SENTIMENTS - NEW CHALLENGE AND FREEBIE AVAILABLE!

Hey everyone!!  I am not on the Team which created projects for this week's challenge at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS, however, I am on the DT and I would love to share the following info:

How would you like to grab a freebie of our newest character Harriet?? One that is not in the shop yet?
If you email Jan between Tuesday 18th  and Friday 21st (18:00 BST)
at
Scattyjan_814@msn.com

Please, please if you ask for her join us in this challenge is all we ask

She is a cutie , I know you will LOVE her.

(please note it is Not the one below but a brand new one)

New Digi every Wednesday

What an AWESOME deal, and trust me, you WILL want the FREEBIE and can't wait to see what you create for the challenge over at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS - theme is FUN IN THE SUN!  Have fun:)

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Thank you for sharing this x

Sassy Raggedy said...

How wonderful I would love to participate in this challenge. I will send her an email. Also, Audrey I would like to thank you so much for the wonderful box of goodies you sent to me. How wonderful and if you will check out my blog you will see I have thanked you and I wanted to let others know how wonderful it was for you to send this to me. Hugz, joann http://www.sassyraggedy.com/2013/06/random-gift-of-kindness.html