Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MIDWAY REMINDER AT NUTCRAFTERS - SPOTS and/or STRIPES

Happy Wednesday everyone!  So tired this morning for some unknown reason, although thankfully, the middle part of today will not be super busy, so hopefully I can get some rest and refocus.:)

It's time for our Midway Challenge Reminder at NUTCRAFTERS and we are looking for SPOTS and/or STRIPES.   While you are not required to use an image from NUTCRAFTERS SHOP to play along in our challenge, you must use one if you would like to be the Main Winner or be chosen for Top 3. Remember, to be fair, only 1 entry per person. You have until Tuesday, September 3 to come play along.  Can’t wait to see your creations!

Additionally, the NUTCRAFTERS SHOP is now open, so head on over and check it out.  There’s a 15% discount being offered, so make sure you take advantage of this awesome deal!!


For my card today, I have chosen soon to be released NUTCRAFTERS SHOP image set "Young At Heart."  This set along with 2 others and a number of single images will be available from September at NUTCRAFTERS SHOP - hope you will enjoy the sneak peek:)  I have colored this cutie with Copics (I must confess, when I was daubing the edges of the Nestie, I somehow got blue ink in her hair - hope it's not too obvious, I didn't have time to recolor the whole image).  She is cut out with one of my new Nesties, as is sentiment which also is from NUTCRAFTERS SHOP.  Pearls are Prima, papers are SU DP and Bazzill CS.  Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations and flower from Petaloo. Sure hope you like it and will come play along!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love these peachy colours.Such an adorable card.Beautiful colouring.Hugs x

Shirley said...

Such a cute and colouful card Audrey. Orange is not one of my favourite colours but seeing how you have used it with pink
I might change my mind about using it.

Shirley