Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, August 4, 2013

PAPER PIECING CHALLENGE AT WHOOPSI DAISY!

Before I go off to bed, I want to let you know we have NEW CHALLENGE over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week and it is PAPER PIECING!  This is one of my favorite techniques and I hope you also enjoy it and will come play along!   Remember, if you use a WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP image, you can do an anything goes creation. Otherwise, you can use any image you’d like, but you must follow our theme of PAPER PIECING.  Either way, we hope you will join us!  You have until 12 noon EST on Sunday, August 11 to come play along at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE

Make sure you visit the WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP this week as there are many awesome NEW sheets that you won’t want to miss.


For today’s card, I used this cutie from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP Sheet 466 and have colored her with Copics and paper pieced the rest with DP from my stash.  I cut image and piece behind as will as doily with Nesties.  CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio and cut out with Nestie.  Pearls are from K and Co.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Another really cutie little girl here too, and gorgeous coloring as usual.

Sandra H said...

"WOW" This is so beautiful xx