Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BLUES CHALLENGE AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

We have our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starting today and it is BLUES!  Be sure to stop by CRAFTY SENTIMENTS to check out this week’s amazing DT creations and hopefully to play along in our challenge as well!

Our winner's prize this time is this awesome rubber stamp from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – what a fabulous prize!


The CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS store has been redone to provide easier navigation plus an updated design - go check it out, it's AWESOME!!  Reminder - we now have a new digital release every Wednesday!!

Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted 3X for purposes of our random.org winner's draw!! Make sure you put a “3” after your name. You have until Monday, November 18 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.

Finally, before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will pay a visit.


For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS rubber stamp Jasmin Winter Skates.  I have colored her with Copics and Sakura pen and cut out with Nestie.  Frame behind image is from Cheery Lynn Designs die.  Sentiment is cut with SU die and is from My Crafty Spot.  Snowflake sticker is from K and Co.  Ribbon is from SU as is DP and CS.  Snowflake die cut also from SU.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

6 comments:

tilly said...

this is ever so sweet in blue, wish I could still skate lol
Tilly

Diane said...

Really cool card Audrey with a fab frosty feel !!

hugs Diane xx

Unknown said...

Hi,
I love this card.
I think it is really beautiful.
Thank you.
I hope that you have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

rachel said...

a beautiful card Audrey - love this image to bits xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card!!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Audrey and your colouring of this adorable image is stunning x