Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, November 9, 2013

IT'S SUPER SATURDAY AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!

It's time for another SUPER SATURDAY over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!  Before I tell you about this week's Super Saturday, I want to remind you about the HUGE SALE going on at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS - over 100 stamps at 50% off, and once they're gone, they're gone!  So, make sure you don't miss out on this awesome SALE - it ends Sunday evening November 10 - that's tomorrow, so hurry on over:)

 

Now, you'll also want to head on over to pick up the FREEBIE and check out the SPOTLIGHT at it's special price - FREEBIE is available TODAY ONLY while spotlighted image is discounted this week.   You'll definitely want to see some of the other DT gals samples using these wonderful images. Please read the terms and conditions regarding the Freebie over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET as well and as always, be respectful of these rules.

This week, I have made a creation with both the Freebie and Spotlight images from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.   Hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.


The FREEBIE for the week is Sunflower Patch - I love sunflowers, so of course this image spoke to me!  I have colored it with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  I added DP from First Edition, Bo Bunny and my stash and CS is Bazzill.  I added a ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and made a bow as well.  Sentiment is from Flourishes and cut with Magnolia die.  Sure hope you like it and will go pick up the FREEBIE!


Next up is our spotlight image Claudia's Tutu.  I think this image is so cute and was such fun to color with my Copics and cut out with my new Tonic dies.  Flowers are Prima, DP is from my stash and CS is Bazzill.  I went with another Flourishes sentiment which is cut out with Nestie.  Thanks so much for looking:)

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Audrey! I love both these fab cards. I've said it before, I'll say it again... You do wonderful things with colours x

Hlora said...

Great coloring. Awesome papers! Love your cards Audrey!!

Jo said...

Oh Audrey, I love these both so much, absolutely awesome colouring and designed so beautifully.
Have a great weekend, Jo xx