Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 7, 2013

NEW FAIRYTALES CHALLENGE AT MILKCOFFEE!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE this fortnight and it is FAIRYTALES!   We are looking for any creations featuring characters from any beloved Fairytales or elements generally found in Fairytales - kings, queens, dragons, mermaids, etc.  You have until 8pm EST on Wednesday, November 20 to come play along. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges.  Only requirement is your creation must be new and only 3 entries per person.  Hope you will come join us!!


For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP image “Tiffany in the Wonderland.”  This image is gorgeous and I had such fun coloing with my Copics and Sakura pen.  Image is cut out with Sizzix die.  DP is from FabiScraps, CS ia Bazzill.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on black CS, flower is Bo Bunny and ribbon is from PaperMart.  Sentiment is from Tayloreed Expressions set and cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

3 comments:

valou250809 said...

Wonderful card audrey. I love the black with red!!! Great combination. Hugs

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Audrey, love this image from MilkCoffee and that flower is just perfect there, love it. Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

Hlora said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.