Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!   Hope you are having a great week.  My week has not started off great, but hoping to pick up the pace and my mood today:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a RIBBON PLUS BOW and/or BUTTONS!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen Genie 2 from Scrapper's Delights Store.   This image set comes with the Genie sitting on her lamp and also with her sitting, but with no lamp.  I chose the non-lamp Genie and drew in a wall on which for her to be seated.  I colored the image with Copics, chose DP from Crate Paper, CS from American Crafts and buttons from my stash.  Ribbon is also American Crafts and I made bows.  Image is fussy cut with scissors and sentiment cut with Nestie.   Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

2 comments:

riliska said...

Ahh this is so sweet... I love her cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is adorable ;)

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a beautiful card Audrey,
Gr Karin