Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT - ANYTHING GOES W/ TWIST - MONOCHROME

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist of MONOCHROME!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen 1 of the fabulous images from the EMO HONEY 1 from Scrapper's Delights Store.    I chose red as my monochrome color and I just love how it has turned out, I hope you do too!  I colored images with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  Sentiment from Cardz TV also cut with Nestie.  Bling is from Doodlebug Designs, flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.  DP is Basic Grey and from my stash, border cut with Martha Stewart punch, CS is Bazzill and SEI.  Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Unknown said...

I love this card such a great colour choice

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Audrey
Gr Karin

Angelique said...

Awesome, I cant do reds at all!

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Bettina L. said...

This is really adorable Audrey. Great details with the all the reds and love how you've done her hair. Bettina SD teamie xx