Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NEW RELEASES AND NEW CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!!

Another post from me today!  Busy day here on the blog as it seems the middle of the month always is.  The weather has finally transitioned to fall after a couple of summer-like days Monday and yesterday.

I'm pleased to announce a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES.  We also have some AMAZING NEW RELEASES, so I hope you will check those out as well - the DT has done a great job showcasing them!  You have 1 week to come play along in our challenge, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My card today features New Release digi Fairy LiLi with Snowglobe from Inky Impressions.  I chose these awesome SU DPs and CS is from Bazzill and CTMH.  I colored this beautiful image with Copics using colors outside my typical comfort zone, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Image cut with Nesties and Stickles added.   I chose bling from ZVA Creative and sentiment from Gina K. Designs which I cut with Nestie as well.    Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is so beautiful, and I really love the soft green color, you´ve used on it, but every detail here here is so gorgeous and well made.

Aunty Sue said...

this is awesome and love the image will be on my wish list and love the colours

Anonymous said...

Audrey, first of all.... love the new design for your blog!
Your card is absolutely beautiful and I love the image, it's gorgeous!
Amelia xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation hun, love the soft colours you have used!
Hugs Shell xx