Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 10, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT FAERY INK!

Happy Monday - counting down to the big move on Friday and I am SO not organized enough!  Hubby moved lots this weekend, but I didn't get to go to the new place at all since I was busy packing up stuff here.  Feeling pretty overwhelmed at the moment and miss being able to craft every day.  I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about my move, so rest assured, it will be done by end of week:)

Anyway, we have a New Challenge for you starting today at FAERY INK CHALLENGE BLOG and if you pop over to the blog, you can see all the fabulous DT creations!  Our challenge this time is CHRISTMAS and you have 1 month to come play along!  You are not required to use an image from FAERY INK DESIGNS, but Amanda has so many awesome images for this theme, hope you will pop over and check them out!


My card today uses "Elf Fairy Cutie Gingerbread Man" from FAERY INK DESIGNS.  This image is gorgeous and was so much fun to color with my Copics, Atyou Spica and Sharpie pens and cut out with Nesties.  I added Stickles for the trim on her hat and top.  DP is Imaginiece abd CS is Bazzill, SU and American Crafts.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with Crafter's Companion dies.  Glitter stockings are Jolee's Boutique.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Audrey! You've coloured the image so beautifully and the colours are lovely.
Amelia xx

Anne said...

Love it Audrey.
Anne x
Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

Carole Pollard said...

Great design gorgeous stamp love and hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Adorable card! Good luck with the move, we did that 4 years ago so I can relate, the fun part is redoing your craft room! Take care, Donna