Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, February 23, 2015

NEW TURTLE-LY AWESOME RELEASE AT DIGI MY WORLD


Hello everyone and welcome to the Digi My World Turtle-ly NEW digital release - images will be available in Digi My World Shop on Friday, February 27, but the DT will be showing off sneak peeks all week long at Digi My World Blog!   Everyone has made some wonderful inspirational projects to share with you!


My Project today uses Spring Lamb from the Turtle-ly Awesome February release.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Frantic Stamper die.  Sentiment is cut with Sue Wilson die.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom clear stamp set.  DP is from Doodlebug, CS also from Doodlebug.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Jute ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I sure hope you like it!

Hope you will also join us at the  Digi My World Turtle-ly Awesome New Release Facebook Event. Pop over and check out everything we have going on and see all the wonderful releases!!


Also, you can win some of these new digital images by playing in our:

***BLOG CANDY***
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow  Digi My World Blog
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in Digi My World Blog side bar)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish.  We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.  Thank you!!

6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

sweet card

Larelyn said...

Audrey, this is such an adorable card. I love the colored burlap and your image is colored perfectly.
Hugs,
Larelyn

red1979 said...

What a cute little card. Great job.

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous, gorgeous image and design.

Migdalia said...

The lamb is adorable! Super cute card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww this is so super cute!! Awesome job