Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, March 7, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT ALL DRESSED UP!!

Happy Saturday!   It has been a very long week due to many issues with my oldest daughter.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and hopefully some peace and quiet.

We have New Releases to share with you today from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP!   All together we have 4 new digi stamps which you can find at ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP and they are amazing, so you will also want to visit there and pick up these beauties!!!

You can see all the New Releases being used by the DT for their gorgeous creations at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.  Trust me, you will be inspired by all the beautiful projects.

I have created my card using the New Release "Party Frock" digi image from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP.    I sure hope you like it and that it provides you with inspiration:)


I colored this stunning image with Copics and Shinhan markers and cut her out with Scissors.  I showcased her on top of Bo Bunny DP and Doodlebug CS using Create and Craft Couture dies.   Other dies used are from Tonic.  Sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas and cut with Sweet Stamps die.  I added Prima bling to the sentiment cut out as well as for the centers of the flowers.

Don't forget, we also have an Anything Goes Challenge that you can find at All Dressed Up Challenge.  Make sure to use an All Dressed Up image to come play along.  Hugs!!

13 comments:

Joey said...

Love the striking colours in this Audrey. Jo x

Bernadet said...

Such a lovely card Audrey!!

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Holly Young said...

so pretty! You have some wonderful die cuts there, and I love the colors!

Penny said...

Such a stunning image! Penny (ADU DT)

Natasja's Kaarten said...

I hope you will get a relaxed weekend soon. Big hug! :)

Your card is beautiful! I love the colours! Lovely!

Hugs,

Natasja

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Audrey.
Niki x

Carole Pollard said...

Great card with fab colours love and hugs Carole x

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Audrey! I love the colour combo you have used! x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely.

Vannessa said...

Gorgeous card and colour combo Audrey!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this new stamp is just gorgeous i over to take a look love and hugs Carole x

Rachael said...

Fabulous card! I love the detail and gorgeous colour combo you have used! x