Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, July 30, 2016

WINNERS OF HippieAud New Relase Set

Woo hoo, we have winners of our most recent New Releases at Imagine That! Digistamp shop!   Please pay a visit to our blog, Imagine That Creative Playground, where you can check to see if you are a lucky winner of one of the New Release sets and also see some more samples using our fabulous new releases by the Imagine That! Digistamp DT gals.


Reminder that our challenge can be found at Imagine That Creative Playground  - a new one starts next week, so you still have some time to play along!    Please visit the blog for our rules as well as to come play along with our challenge and to see all the other DT gals awesome creations. 


Finally, make sure to visit Imagine That! Facebook Friends and Fans group where our FB DT will be showing off more New Release creations today as well as having their challenge.  Sure hope you will come join us there as well.

For my winner’s post New Release creation today, I used HippieAud set, which I am honored to say was named for me.  I want to thank Kris for making this beautiful set for me, I absolutely LOVE it and I know you all will too!!   I made 2 different creations for today, both featuring the image and one or more sentiments from the HippieAud set.

 

For this first card, I colored the hair brown so she looks like me and used papers from K & Co. stack and these awesome Prima flowers and bling flourishes.  The papers match so perfectly with the colors in the sentiments from the set and I colored my image with my Copics to represent these colors as well.

WIN_20160729_02_30_09_Pro

The second coloring I went with blond hair and hot colors, I love dark reds, oranges and yellows and really like how this one turned out.  I chose these fabulous Bo Bunny papers and my bling is from Your Next Stamp.

WIN_20160729_02_30_34_Pro

Both images and all sentiments are cut out with my Cameo. 

I sure hope you like it and will come visit  Imagine That Creative Playground to see all the winners and additional New Release samples as well as check out Imagine That! Digistamp to see all the amazing sets, papers, etc. for sale!!
Hugs!!

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards love hte fab designs brilliant as always love and hugs Carole x