Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

BINGO–3 IN A ROW CHALLENGE AT THE PAPER SHELTER

Oh goodness, I have been so out of it this week!  First of all, my husband and I traveled to North Carolina with our boys, who had a soccer tournament there, last Thursday.   All day Friday, I thought it was Saturday, then thought Saturday was Sunday and on Sunday, I didn’t know what day it was!  We didn’t return home til after midnight Monday morning and then Monday was so busy catching up from being gone for 4 days, that by Monday evening, I thought it was Tuesday already!  Now my kids are off today for Thanksgiving holiday so I completely forgot it was Wednesday and I am late with my challenge post, something I never let happen!  So, apologies for the lateness of today’s post.

 

Happy Wednesday, yes, I have confirmed today is Wednesday LOL.  It's time for a New Challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.   If you are unfamiliar with The Paper Shelter Shop, I suggest that you go pay a visit, they have so many awesome images and they come with digi papers, backgrounds, etc.  Plus, there's a customer rewards program that is awesome.   Trust me, you will love it!!

The Paper Shelter :: Digital stamps, Papers, Printables, Scrapbooking, Greeting cards, Accesories and More!
 
We also have a weekly challenge, with each DT team rotating weeks, so this week it is Team B hosting the challenge.  Challenge rules can be found here and our New Challenge can be found at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is
BINGO – choose any 3 in a row from the board below to come play along.
 
Our very generous sponsor is The Paper Shelter, and winner can receive a fabulous prize of $30 to spend at The Paper Shelter Shop - you win this prize if you have used one of their products on your card, this could be an Image, Backing Paper or Printable.  If you do not use one of The Paper Shelter products for your creation, you win a prize of 3 digi images of your own choice from The Paper Shelter Shop - wow, you can't beat that!  Please don't forget if you wish to enter several times that we limit this to 3 entries and at least one of those must carry one of our The Paper Shelter Shop products.

For my card this week, I chose
Keep Warm digital image from The Paper Shelter Shop.  I went diagonal from top left: Sentiment, Digi Stamp, Buttons – on the BINGO board.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with my Cameo.  I chose these fun papers from Doodlebug Designs and buttons from SU and Bag O Buttons.  My sentiment is from a clear stamp and cut out with Crafter’s Companion die.

 
I loved coloring this adorable image and putting together my card.   I sure hope you like it and will come play along!!  HugsSmile

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is just adorable. Love your bright colors. I remember kids activities taking over your life - my daughter was in dance and my son was in sports. But, they grow up so fast and then you wonder how you did it all and then you miss it. I actually miss the Nutcracker performance now and my Dad swears he will NEVER see another performance of that show as long as he lives, hehe. Stay sane.

Colette said...

Your card is just beautiful Audrey, lovely colours, perfect for you theme and your colouring is fabulous, hugs, Colette xx