Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

FLOWERS Challenge at The Paper Shelter

Happy Wednesday, it's time for a New Challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.   If you are unfamiliar with The Paper Shelter Shop, I suggest that you go pay a visit, they have so many awesome images and they come with digi papers, backgrounds, etc.  Plus, there's a customer rewards program that is awesome.   Trust me, you will love it!!   Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter and you will get notices of all SALES and other SPECIALS going on! 
The Paper Shelter :: Digital stamps, Papers, Printables, Scrapbooking, Greeting cards, Accesories and More!
We also have a weekly challenge, with each DT team rotating weeks.  This week it’s Team Bs turn!  Challenge rules can be found here and our New Challenge can be found at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.   Our challenge this week is FLOWERS.
 
Our very generous sponsor is The Paper Shelter, and winner can receive a fabulous prize of $30 to spend at The Paper Shelter Shop - you win this prize if you have used one of their products on your card, this could be an Image, Backing Paper or Printable.  If you do not use one of The Paper Shelter products for your creation, you win a prize of 3 digi images of your own choice from The Paper Shelter Shop - wow, you can't beat that!  Please don't forget if you wish to enter several times that we limit this to 3 entries and at least one of those must carry one of our The Paper Shelter Shop products.
http://www.thepapershelter.com/

For my card this week, I chose Art Deco Charm digital image from The Paper Shelter Shop. I colored this amazing image with Copics and cut out with my Cameo.

WIN_20170502_13_42_45_Pro

I chose to make a long, thin card this time as I felt that it suited this image best.  My papers are from Kaisercraft, sentiment is from Art Impressions and cut out with die from my stash.  I added flowers from Petaloo.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along!!  HugsSmile

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great image and great layout. Those are wonderful flowers and paper to match. That card just pops with it being so vibrant.

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Audrey that is truly a 1920s card I love the colours youve chosen and your papers, its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Sandra H said...

Super cute card l love that image too! x

Patsy Long said...

Stunning card Audrey, the stamp is really beautiful. Love the sentiment your used! Patsy xx