Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 22, 2017

Look at what’s NEW at CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS

Hello and happy Monday.  We are getting down to the end of my kids’ school year – just 2 more days.  Wow, seems like they just started the new school year.   Anyway, I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!
Our May Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here: 
No automatic alt text available.So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.
 
WIN_20170522_21_48_49_Pro
My project today uses one of the newest images which you will soon be able to find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.  It is called “Soak Up the Sun,” and it will be the next digi available for those of you signing up as “Going” to our NEW RELEASE Event – make sure you sign up to go by clicking HERE.
No automatic alt text available.
I colored this adorable image with Copics, and cut out with my Cameo.   I also used the sentiment from this set, which I cut out with scissors and then ran ink over before posting on a base cut with die from Tag Essential dies.
Image 1
I chose papers from Photo Play, Echo Park and Best Creations.
For the top of the ice cream cone, I added Twinkle Sequins with glue and then put glossy accent over top.
Image 1
 
I sure hope you like it and that you will join as “Going” to our May New Release Event as well as play along with our May Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Aud, your card is adorable. Love your coloring.