Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 29, 2017

New Releases at Craftin Desert Divas and major internet frustration:(

Hello and happy Monday.  I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.   As I hope you’ve been following along with our CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS May New Release Event on FB, we have had sneak peeks since May 21 and the items officially released on May 27.  I was scheduled to share my release on that day, but due to weather and a whole bunch of subsequent issues, I have been without internet for over 48+ hrs. since about 11pm Friday night.
If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!
Our May Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here: 
No automatic alt text available.So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.
WIN_20170529_01_30_20_Pro
My New Release project today uses two of the newest digi images is available at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.  They are “Farmer Boy,” and “Farmer Girl Watering Plants.”
Image 1 
I combined the 2 images in my Cameo using the PNG versions of each.  Image and background all colored with my Copics.  The amazing NEW RELEASE dies were used to decorate the card – I made a pop up strip with several of the dies from each of the new sets
I Garden Accessories Dies
Garden Border Dies
I chose papers from Doodlebug Designs.  Images are cut with die from Fancy Frame Die set
Image 1
and sentiment, which is from Capture The Good Times stamp set
is cut out with die from Stitched in Circle Dies.
Image 1Image 1
I sure hope you like it and that you will continue to follow our May New Release Event while we on the DT show off all our New Release projects, as well as play along with our May Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So cute what a lovely card love and hugs Carole x

Lisa Lynn said...

Aud, your card is just adorable.Those are perfect dies with those cute images which you colored so beautifully.