Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 24, 2017

BELLA BUTTERFLY at Digi Doodle Studios!

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.  I am here to share my latest creation using an image from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  I hope you are having a fabulous week and have had time to stop by Digi Doodle Studios Shop and check out all the amazing products.   Our super talented artist and owner, Dina, is adding adorable new digi stamps and awesome digital paper sets all the time, so make sure to pay a visit to Digi Doodle Studios Shop!

Today I want to introduce you to Bella Butterfly - such a stunning image.  I colored this adorable image with my Copics and a few Atyou Spicas.  I used the following:

Hair E49, E59, E47, E27, E37

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30

Dress E09, YR09, YR07, YR04, RV99, RV95

I highlighted the image using BG11 and then blending it out with a water brush filled with Copic Colorless blender solution.  I also added ground with E35 and E53.  I had wanted to cut image and backing with my Cameo but could not get it to cut at all tonight, which is super frustrating, not sure the issue, but wound up cutting both image and piece behind with scissors and then using mounting squares so the image pops a little bit out from the background.

I created a shadow box this week using a precut pattern from Heartfelt Creations.  I used Basic Grey papers, bling flourishes from Zva Creative, bling butterflies and dots from Darice, flowers from I Am Roses and sentiment from Stampendous, which is cut with Nestie.

Hope you will check out Bella Butterfly in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!

Audrey DT

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wow you really brought this to life love it

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your coloring is gorgeous as usual. Your card is so beautiful and love that image.

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card Audrey, your colouring is amazing

Fikreta said...

very pretty!

Mia said...

What a beauty, Audrey! And soooo cute!!! I love your pretty card, my friend.