Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Meet Acacia and Mugs from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.  I'm here to share my latest creation from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  You can find my posts on Thursdays over at Digi Doodle Studios Blog and the posts of the other fabulous DT gals on other days every week.   I hope your week is going well and that you've had time to yourself, and hopefully been able to do some crafting.   Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products.  You will find adorable digi images and digi paper sets, with new items being added all the time.

Today I 'd like you to meet Acacia and Mugs, such a cute pair of friends.  I colored this sweet image with my Copics and some Atyou Spicas added for a little sparkle on Acacia's bracelets and bow, the insides of some of the flowers and the dragonfly's wings.  I also added dots around the image to make a nice background.

I chose papers from Bo Bunny, die cuts from Tattered Lace, including those I used to cut out the image.  I added some crinkle ribbon from my stash, bling from Prima and bling flourish from Eyelet Outlet.  Sentiment is a Stampendous rubber stamp.  Here is a closer photo of the image so you can see all the beautiful details of the image.

Hope you will check out Acacia and Mugs in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your card is gorgeous. Just love your coloring on that adorable image.

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Sandra H said...

Super cute is your card x