Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Jewel and Ember from Digi Doodle Studios

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.   My boys high school soccer season is finally over, our last game was Saturday evening and our school's varsity team, which the older of my 2 boys is on, won the state championship, so it was an exciting weekend!   Meanwhile, I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - check out the NEWEST RELEASES of gingerbread and snowman images - they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.



This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Jewel and Ember digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics.  I chose some deep, fall colors and lots of brown combos for Jewel and Ember and I love the result.  Image is cut out with Crafter's Companion die and then daubed with Reverse Confetti ink.  I used the following colors

Hair E99, E97, YR21
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Jewel's coat and hat E89, E27, E57, YG97, YG67, YG63
Jewel's dress, bow and band on hat RV99, R89, R59, R37
Ember's main E47, E18, E39, E37
Ember's face E49, E59, E57, E55
Door inside E49, E47
Door outside E44, E43, E42, E40
Barrell E79, E57, E35, E31, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
Flowers YG97, YG63, E08, YR18, YR68, RV99, R89, R59, BG09, BG57, BG53, YR24, YR23, YR21


Image is highlighted with BG72, BG70.  I made the hay on the ground with E23, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20.  Image is found on the inside of my card.  I added buttons from SU.  Papers are from Simple Stories.


The outside of my card features a sentiment, which can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as part of the A Season of Cheer Digi Sentiments set.   I cut it with die from my stash and daubed with same ink as image.  I also added flowers from I Am Roses.


Hope you will check out Jewel and Ember in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT